Whether you are a competing equestrian, a pleasure rider, or someone who loves horses ---- everyone can do something to ensure that America's horses live in comfort, and with purpose and dignity. Horses are amazing athletes but they are also incredible companions, teachers and healers.
We challenge you!
MAKE A VIDEO!
POST YOUR VIDEO!
CHALLENGE AT LEAST THREE FRIENDS TO DO THE SAME!
Make a video with your equine friend holding the EQUUS Foundation #RideForHorses sign. Download the sign here. If you do not have a horse to appear with you in your video, you can imitate a horse by stomping, whinnying, snorting and eating a carrot! Be creative and fun!
*Here's an idea of what you may want to say:
"I, [your name], Ride For Horses on behalf of the EQUUS Foundation. I want all of America's horses to live in comfort, and with purpose and dignity. I challenge [names of at least three friends you are challenging] to Ride For Horses."
*More to say . . .
• We want your video to be unique and creative and in your own voice. Tell us why you think it is important to be part of the EQUUS Foundation's #RideForHorses Campaign and why horses are special to you and deserve our protection.
• You can also say in your video that you gave a donation to the EQUUS Foundation and encourage your viewers to also make a donation at equusfoundation.org/give. Every donation makes a difference!
• As the only national animal welfare charity in the United States 100% dedicated to horse welfare and the horse-human bond, the EQUUS Foundation's mission is to keep America's horses safe, working and loved. 130,000 American horses are transported over the border to slaughter each year. Most are healthy and have untapped potential not just as athletes but also as companions, teachers and healers.
• The EQUUS Foundation supports a network of equine charities across the United States that are focused on protecting America's horses at risk, and repurposing these horses in new careers, especially those serving people with special needs and veterans returning home from the trauma of war.
• As horse lovers, equestrians and people who work with and care about horses, it is critical that we step up now and take care of these noble animals that need our protection.
• Let’s DO THIS – Show us YOUR #RideForHorses video!!!!!
Post your video to social media, tagging the EQUUS Foundation and the friends you are challenging. Use the hashtags: #RideForHorses and #EQUUSFoundation.
Every gift makes a difference! If you would like to support us with a gift, you can make your donation here, or click here to learn more about our #RideForHorses Winners Circle.
ATTN: USEF Members! Join the Best Performance Competition Here. Give back to horses every time you compete!
The EQUUS Foundation, a 501(c)(3) public charity established in 2002, also known as Horse Charities of America, the only national animal welfare charity in the United States dedicated solely to horse welfare and the horse-human bond. Donations are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law. Contact the EQUUS Foundation, Inc., at 168 Long Lots Road, Westport, CT 06880, Tele: (203) 259-1550, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: www.equusfoundation.org.