Home About Us Funding Guidelines Recipients Photo Credits

Equine Welfare Network Sign Up Here Equine Charity Network Alliance Guardians Champions Equine Education Network Next Chapters

Awards Equine Award Horse Stars Hall of Fame Humanitarian Award Klinger Award Research Fellowship
Get Involved Make a Donation Forever Farms Horse Whisperers Houses for Horses #RideForHorses Join Here Athletes Winners Circle Who's In! Attend an Event

EQUUStars Partners News Contact Us Login Individual Organization

America's Horses
Need Our Protection!


Stable Influence Charity Programs

EIN: 86-0927834
Founded: 1998
Stable Influence Charity Programs
P. O. Box 54006
Phoenix AZ 85078
Last Updated 2016-07-07

Public Charity

View our WEBSITE


Our Mission/How we are involved with horses:
To promote the wellbeing of individuals with physical, emotional and mental challenges through the proven benefits of Equine Assisted Activities and Therapies.

Primary Focus involving horses (Horse Welfare, Public Service, Sport & Recreation):  Public Service

Our organization operates programs involved with providing equine assisted activities and therapies (EAAT) using certified instructors for individuals with special needs.

Our organization is directly responsible for the care and shelter of horses.

Volunteer Opportunities

Safety Aide And Horse Leader
Minimum Age: 12
Volunteers are needed to assist our riders during their classes. They prepare horses for class, work as horse leader or safety aide during the riders' sessions. They we have to clean everything up and leave only footprints and memories.

We are looking for someone who would like to organize and chair fundraising events for our center. We have several riders needing funding, the horses need support, insurance needs to be paid every year. Fundraisers will really help. Although riders pay a fee for services, those fees cover only 55% of our costs. Fundraising and donations make up the other 45%.

Wish List Items

Adopt A Horse
Our very special horses are the backbone of our program. We have horses from age 14 to 25 - in all sizes and shapes. Each offers a unique movement to the riders who participate in our program. Support for these horses is critical to keep them healthy and fit for the jobs they do.

Support For Riders
Our riders all receive support to ride by donations. They do pay a portion for their services. Several riders recently have had to drop out of our program due to financial changes in the household. Dropping out of our program has stopped the progress they have been seeing. Funding to help these riders continue in the program will help them continue to improve physically, mentally and emotionally - and will make a huge difference in the quality of their lives.

1 Ton Truck
We trailer our horses to various locations for our classes. Our old Suburban is very long in the tooth being a 1986 model and just not beefy enough to haul our 3-horse trailer. A new 1 ton truck would ensure the transportation of our very special horses.