PO Box 213
Hitchcock TX 77563
Tax ID/EIN: 76-0586024
Year Founded: 1998
Last Updated 2013-05-20
View our WEBSITE
View our GUIDESTAR PROFILE
Primary Focus involving horses (Horse Welfare, Public Service, Sport & Recreation): Horse Welfare
Our organization operates programs involved with horse rescue, foster care, rehabilitation, adoption and/or retirement.
Our organization operates programs involved with providing equine assisted activities and therapies (EAAT) using certified instructors for individuals with special needs.Our organization is directly responsible for the care and shelter of horses.
Our Mission/How we are involved with horses:
1) To promote and secure the safety and well being of all horses.
2) To encourage education concerning the physical and mental health of horses.
3) To explore and establish connections with young adults who can benefit emotionally from involvement with horses.
4) To promote the proper training of horses through positive training techniques.
5) To provide a home for those horses who are no longer able to be productive.
There are no volunteer opportunity listings posted at this time
There are no wish list items posted at this time